4 Tricky Interview Questions
Want to ace your next interview and land that open job you’ve been seeking? Here are tips to help you prepare.
1. Tell me about yourself?
The interviewer is looking for how you will benefit their organisation
1. Kip your answer short and simple
2. Elaborate on experience and goals relating to the applied position
3. Summarize your CV and talk about transitions in employment.
2. Why did you leave your previous Job?
Understanding how and why you decided to move on from the previous company
1. If you have a job, say you are ” seeking greater opportunity”
2. Got fired? say that you ” Parted ways” and change the topic to your accomplishments
3.Laid off? Then its okay to say it’s recession related.
3. What is your range of salary?
Making sure if you are selling yourself too high or selling yourself too short
1. Always say NEGOTIABLE
2. Find out what others are making with the same position in the
3. Research, research and research
4.what are your goals for the future?
It allows the interviewer to know if you are fit for their company
1. Explain that you want to excel and be known for your skills
2. mention how you see yourself having more responsibilities within the company
3. Give examples of positive results that you will make.